Thursday, 3 September 2009

No longer free...

Bluergh….so it’s back to work tomorrow. After six and a half lovely weeks off. Six weeks of doing nothing much other than spend hours online hunting all the Twilight gossip, squeeing like a fan girl over new Jacksper photos, writing me some Jacksper porn and finding every damn clip I can on youtube relating to Jackson or Twilight or 100 Monkey’s!

Okay, I have done some other stuff too….I met up with a fellow Twilight buddy, I went to meet and stay with another Twilight buddy. I watched the movie, I read loadsa books, I had some new tats done (sadly not my Jasper one yet - can’t afford it right now) and if I think hard I’m sure there was something I did that wasn’t related to Twilight in some way, erm….er….must be something….hmm…..Oh! I cleaned my closet out - that was thrilling!!

So….how am I going to survive being back at work when I can’t devote all my time to being a loony fan of some books? What will I do when I can’t write Jacksper porn when the mood takes me? How will I survive!!

I suppose my job isn’t that bad - I mean I currently only work 4 hours a day….so I’m home by about 2 in the afternoon. But dealing with squealing little pooping, fighting, peeing, throwing, yelling, spilling little brats is no picnic!! Plus, this new school year - I have a new manager. I know her - she was our deputy and she’s nice….but I liked the old manager - she was nice and lenient and made you feel appreciated. I don’t want loads of changes in how I do my job and stuff. So that means we have a new deputy - I blogged about her before - the annoying imbecile at work who pisses me off something rotten!! We’re having a new member of staff, who I have yet to meet - what if she, heaven forbid, hates Twilight?! I won’t be able to speak to her!! People who just don’t like it, fair enough - but people who find it necessary to tell others that they hate and why - can kiss my ass!! And then there’s slightly different session hours, working patterns - it’s all going to be weird and different and like starting a new job!! I don’t do change well!!

Give me a few days and I will be craving the holidays again….craving to get back to my lazy ass ways of sitting here all day watching, reading and writing Twilight!! If I didn’t need the money - I could quite happily not work!! I know some people say if they won the lottery, they would still work because they would be bored!! No way for me - I am quite happy with doing crazy stuff at home!! Perhaps they have no imagination?

And I’m sure my new manager will love it tomorrow when I go in and say, in 2 weeks please may I leave an hour early to catch a train. And then the following month please may I leave early on the Friday and have the Monday off! Yep - that should go down well after 6 weeks off!!

But you see…I do have something to keep me going until the Christmas holidays - I have plans up my sleeves….and it’s all Twilight related - yay!!! I have 2 Twilight conventions - one in 2 weeks and the other next month. I have New Moon in November and then Collectormania in London which I’m only going to because a few people are going to be there that I really wanna meet - some of the cast from Charmed, and yes some more from Twilight too - yay!!

So…I shall survive - so long as I’m allowed that time off - otherwise I can see me coming down with a serious bout of stomach flu over a couple of weekends….you don’t need to be Alice to see that one coming!! Lol

Think of me tomorrow with all the poop and snotty noses and squealing kids and crap I have to put up with - thanks!!

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment