So, remember a while ago (and it is awhile, because I don't blog here enough!) But, remember a post of mine where I admitted that I didn't really like 100 Monkey's music?!
Well..erm...I take it all back!! I dunno if it's grown on me, if I forced myself to like it or I was just insane before...but now I kinda love it!! Yes, I have my favourite tracks and there's some I'm still not all that fond of, but for the most part, I do actually enjoy their music!!
I have the album 'Grape' and it gets played a lot in my room and on my ipod. In particular the songs 'Monkey Song', 'Junkie', 'Orson Brawl', 'Long Distance Phonecall' (btw...why is that called LDF on the CD? Shouldn't it be LDP? Hmmm...can someone in the monkeys not spell? Bless!)and erm...oh, 'Wings on Fire'. But I will listen to everything else on there quite willingly! It no longer feels as though I am forcing myself to listen to support him, I listen because I damn well like the music!!
So...Jackson, Jerad, Ben, Ben and Uncle Larry - I was wrong...sorry!!! You are all talented boys, erm...Men? And I think you're fuck ass amazing with the improvs you do!!
Thanks!!
Oh, and yes - this blog has now gone private. A necessity from some of my posts on here - don't want wrong eyes stumbling upon them!! If you get an email from me inviting you to view - feel honoured and grateful - it means I'm not slagging you off!! lmao!!
Love
xxC
The Sparkly, Viral Elephant in the Room
-
[image: Diamond Elephant brooch by E. WOLFE]
The vampire elephant in the sunlight was shocking...
Greetings from Quarantineville, USA! Population: Most o...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment