Okay….I needed to rant, and there’s no one online to talk to privately and there’s no other place online I can do this without the person in question seeing this - so excuse the blog (even though I am totally considering making this private now!)
But….my friend, ****…is making me sick!!! Well, not literally - something else made me sick this week and it was so not fun - hate puking!!
But, she’s really pissing me off! Seeing her fawn over the Twilight guys on Twitter just because she met them last week and decided she liked them, is…well, quite honestly pathetic!! And it just makes her look some a stupid, dumb, celeb whore bitch!! Especially when before the convention, she was not at all impressed about meeting them, complained about the guest list and was generally rude about ‘not caring’ about them - she only wanted the hotties (her words, not mine!)
And then she meets them…decides they are hot, shows off about the Gold wine reception she went to (possibly just because I didn’t go?) and then had to go get extra photos and bid for a guest encounter with Kiowa…something to just show off about? I think so…because that’s all she ever does - everything has to be for showing off, it’s never just to have a lovely experience for herself, she has to tell all the world what she’s done and brag about it - every damn time!!
And now she’s all over them, when little over a week ago she couldn’t give a rats ass about them! She thinks they love her, that they’re her new bestest best friends and they they’re missing her. They do hundreds of these cons - I doubt they give many of the fans they meet a second thought after it’s finished!! But, she’s an idiot and just reading all her constant tweets to them in hope for some attention from them so as she can show off and try to look special and give her something else to brag about, is just….bleurgh!! She looks SO dumb!!
So…now…I’m not wanting her to meet Jackson. Ever!
Because, if he ever did come to a convention, I can already see now what it will be like. She doesn’t like him (currently) claims he’s unattractive (she’s a blind idiot with NO taste!) and doesn’t like his music despite the fact she’s never listened to one second of it!! She doesn’t even like Jasper, let alone Jackson! But I know for a fact that if she did meet him, things would change - she said as much herself, that if she met him and he was sweet, she’d probably like him. And that is going to happen, because
A: he is adorable and beautiful to fans as far as evidence I have seen
B: I’m pretty sure photos don’t do him justice (imagine that in the flesh - good goddess!!)
C: He’s funny and has that god damn awesome sex accent
D: She’s a celeb whore and she’d just like him because he’s famous!
And then I know what it will be like….she’ll go on and on about him like he never existed until she laid eyes on him. She’ll think he’s her new best friend and that he adores her. She’ll be trying to outdo me in how much she likes him, how much she knows and wants to be around him…when she knows fuck all about him, his career, his talent - anything!! She’ll act like she does! And act like I know fuck all even though I have been a fan and adored him for the past couple of years (yes before Twilight - I liked him from watching Beautiful People which I admit I only originally watched for Kyle Schmid!!)
And then will come the guest encounters…and if he ever comes (not that I’m holding my breath! Because I’m just not that lucky!) but…she’d be bidding on them, to try and win one…probably even outbidding me if needs be. Because she doesn’t bloody well care…it’s all about her - friends can kiss her fat ass when she’s on her celeb whore stalking mission!! And even if we did both get into a guest encounter with him - she’d hog him! I’d have to fight for attention and to speak to him and she wouldn’t care that I was pissed with her or upset or anything - she’d just go on and on and on about what he told her and how he hugged her and how nothing ever remotely interesting could have possible happened to me with him, because she was there and it was quite simply, very obviously all about her!!
So…in a way, I’m thinking I don’t want him to come, because I don’t want her to meet him. I don’t want her to like him and try to think he’s all her, that she discovered him, that he adores her and I know nothing. And I know I’m being childish - but she has always been this way and I can never ever understand why I am still friends with her at times…not when she fecks me off SO much!!
I just have to hope that if he ever does grace a UK con with his presence and she’s around, that Jackson knows the difference between someone who genuinely admires his talent and him as a human being, rather than a dumb fickle fake wannabe who only likes him because he’s famous and she finally realises how beautiful he is - and that’s the only reason she liked him!! And possibly to piss me off, because I swear she does it on purpose sometimes!!
The Sparkly, Viral Elephant in the Room
-
[image: Diamond Elephant brooch by E. WOLFE]
The vampire elephant in the sunlight was shocking...
Greetings from Quarantineville, USA! Population: Most o...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment