In the shape of clothing!!
Yes! Clothing!!
Okay…it might not have been what I was looking for or hoping for…but maybe that it was unexpected makes it all that more exciting?! And sod the fact that the item of clothing in question is quite probably the most expensive item I now own and one I will never wear.
Because…it’s Jackson’s T-shirt! YES Jackson Rathbone’s t-shirt - worn by him in a photo shoot and signed by and doodled all over by him….and it’s now ALL mine!! I have a piece of him….something he’s touched and has been ON his body and very possibly has his DNA on it somewhere - lmao!!

Now, don’t worry - I didn’t go and mob the guy and strip him to get hold of the T-shirt - ha! If only!! I won said item in the auction at last weekends Twilight convention (a write up will be coming soon….but I actually did finish up having an awesome time - mostly thanks to my friend and the T-shirt and the drink and the giggles!!)
It was rather amusing…Jason (ME/SM owners) started the auction…all he’d said was ‘and next we have Jackson’s….’ and my hand had shot into the air! I didn’t know what it was, where it had come from, what the first bid was - nothing! All I heard was Jackson and I wanted it!! I was bloody determined and willing to go insane for it, because I was not having a repeat of last time where I dropped out of bidding and then some git (who I still give death glares too!) won the top for about £20 more and then I threw a massive mood swing, cried and felt miserable!!
Nope…this time the T-shirt was going to be mine - really, there was no point anyone else bidding!! My hand never strayed, my heart was pounding and I just kept on going. I almost had it at £260, when someone else put a bid in and I gave them death glares and thought ‘back off bitch!’ but….finally, the T-shirt was mine….all MINE!!! For £300.

Now, I know some people think I am insane for spending that much on it - people told me I was mad in the auction after I won it - my sister thinks I’m nuts. But, can you really put a price on happiness?! Because once I realised I’d won, I was elated!! I happily went off to pay for the item and came back with it grinning…..and I grinned every time after when I thought of it. That night I even kept waking up and grinning about it!!
Because it is truly the best thing that has happened to me in months!! It’s made me smile so much and I’m still utterly thrilled with it!! I also still keep gazing at it - it’s currently hung on a coat hanger beside my bed, but I do plan to get it professionally framed to take good care of it. Along with the T-shirt were about 17 photos from the photo shoot he wore it in - including one of him signing it (so you know it’s truly legit!) and they all seem to be proofs from the photo shoot - some of which I have not yet seen published anywhere!!

I became a little famous over the weekend - people kept coming up to me and saying stuff about me buying the t-shirt - some appeared maybe jealous (like the drunk girls who accosted me Saturday night and claimed I was there new best friend) some seemed to ask me about it in disbelief, but a few lovely people congratulated me on getting it because they know how much I adore Jackson.
So…now I have his T-shirt beside my bed….if only it had just been stripped from his body and tossed onto the floor in haste as he climbed into bed with me *sigh* Right - that’s my next thing - to get the body to go into the T-shirt!! Because I hope this is not as close to holding him as I’ll ever get! I may have his clothing, but now I need HIM!! And somehow, someway I WILL get to him!!
xC

No comments:
Post a Comment