Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Thank You imbeciles who call themselves fans!!

Yes...I would just like to say a huge thank you to the bunch of idiotic, selfish, direspectful, psychotic 'girls' who think themselves fans of Twilight and/or Rob Pattinson.

Yes, it was very grown up of you to rush the bloke - ignoring security, ignoring his personal space, ignoring damn good common sense just so you can throw your arms around him, throttle the guy and scare the bejeeezers out of him!! Oh, he'll love you now - I'm pretty sure your marriage proposals are in the mail. Such a wonderful, mature, respectful way to show your love and appreciation for someone. Why didn't I think of that?!

*rolls eyes* Get a grip you idiots!! I don't know what was worse - the fact that you all look old enough to know better. Or the dumb ass smiles of pride you have on your face whilst molesting a perfect stranger (which is what he is - you might know all about him - but you don't know him and he hasn't a bloody clue who you are!) I believe that is called harrassment...it comes with a jail sentence you know!

If you're a fan - first things first - you remember he is a human being - you treat him - anyone, the way you would like to be treated. Seriously - would you like random strangers flinging themselves at you, strangling you and grabbing hold of you in public?! I doubt it! You think he'll love you because of that? Know that you're the one for him?! Oh yeah...I'm sure he picks his dates on how well they can throttle him in the street like some rugby scrum!

But also, if you're a fan...you would know that Rob Pattinson is rather...awkward and uncomfortable with the sudden fame. He seems a normal, down to earth, a little shy, guy. He is finding this limelight hard to understand and has admitted to being paranoid about it all. So, congrats to you lot for making his worries come true - I'm sure he'll be eternally grateful!

You do realise you have now ruined things for every other 'normal' fan, don't you?! He'll become afraid to meet anyone and will now just run and hide behind security in fear of that happening again. We'll never get him to attend a convention - not for some years to come anyways, because it would just turn completely manic - you proved that! So you ruined the chance for other fans to meet him in a somewhat calm and controlled manner where we know how to act like adults and let them know we admire them.

I was once annoyed with Kristen Stewart for calling Twilight fans pyschotic - I thought it was very rude and narrow minded and childish of her. But, you know what - she was SO right! If those are the kind of fans they're meeting...if fans continue to pounce on them in bathrooms at restaurants and stuff...there's no bloody wonder she thinks that! You are completely forgiven Kristen - I understand now. And whilst we're at it, I happen to think you're an okay person...I even think we could be friends - email me :p

I really hope you 'girls' are proud of your little escapade. I hope you like the fact that the whole Twilight community has you on their hitlist now.
Be afraid - be very afraid! Run and hide forever!!

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment