Sunday, 16 May 2010

I am slowly submitting

Okay, so I think I am slowly starting to change my mind about Eclipse. Now, after my initial distress at their not being enough Jasper in the trailer or any official stills or anything. And after all my recent confessions and fears that I was *gasp* going off Twilight, I think...maybe I have been proved wrong…and reassured that that is not the case!

You see, whilst I am still pissed with whoever is responsible for making my man wear the hideous Jasper wig….I am finally starting to get excited about Eclipse. Honestly, truly, for the first time in a couple of months, I am excited about it all again. Now, this could be because finally I have seen a couple of official stills of Jasper - the hair still looks dumb, but I‘m slowly getting used to it and will just have to accept that.

eclipse Pictures, Images and Photos

But mostly I think it’s because a few people - fans and critics alike have seen an early rough cut of the movie….and a lot of people have declared that Jackson is the breakthrough actor with Jasper!! They say he nails the role, steals the scenes and just delivers a whole other maturity to Jasper that we haven’t seen before! Now, whilst it doesn’t surprise me that he steals the scenes….I am thrilled that other people are finally getting to see that. And I just hope that with this, he finally gets the attention he deserves - because he is so damn talented and yet he’s so ignored by others in the business, as far as the attention that other Twilight actors get anyway.

I only hope when the movie is released people comment on his acting talent and not just his dumb hair!

Jackson Rathbone Pictures, Images and Photos

This summer, with that and with ‘The Last Airbender’ out I think things are truly going to take off for him!! It’s about bloody time!!

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment