Why the bloody hell did you let me go and fall for yet another totally unobtainable in every way possible famous guy?! Why?! Have we not learnt our lesson here heart? Don’t you remember how much it bloody hurts??!!

Seriously...how could I resist this?
Okay, so I don’t ‘love’ him and I‘m not ‘in love‘ with him…because, well I don’t really know him and I probably never will. But damn…I have a mad major crush on him!! He’s my current obsession - the one I want and dream about and want to do such naughty naughty things to!! I adore him and think he’s amazing and talented and beautiful and I just wanna meet him SO bad…..so terribly bad that it actually physically hurts!!
Okay, that might sound a tad dramatic, but all I want is to be able to speak with him for a couple of minutes, to get a photo and a hug and I have stuff I would love for him to sign! I just want to see him in the flesh, hear that awesome accent of his first hand and gaze into his eyes and yes, to touch him….I wanna hug the boy!!
Especially if he looks like this!

The past couple of weeks have been something of a Jackson Rathbone overload!! Seriously - there have been beautiful and sexy new photos, video clips, a new 100 Monkeys track, Eclipse clips, interviews, the MTV awards that he attended and loads of other stuff!! There’s been promotion announcements, public appearances and meet and greets and….it’s just gotten too much now that it’s made me cry!!
Because…it’s all in America! I am always in the wrong feckin bloody country!! Why does America get everything?! I wanna go meet him and go to a Monkey show and attend a signing session or go on a TV show or anything that’s happening over there. And...I just know nothing is going to happen here. I’ve been hoping for a UK premiere for ‘The Last Airbender’ and that Jackson might come to the UK for some promo here, anything. Because he’s not coming here for the Eclipse premiere - although other cast members of his calibre are.
And now….I’m just giving up all hope. I just don’t think we’re ever going to get him to attend a UK convention - they are focusing on the stupid wolves and Volturi and unknowns these days. The likes of Jackson are probably too expensive now and the only ones he attends are the Summit owned ones that he probably has to do!! And…we’re not going to get mall signing tours or TV appearances or anything like that. I highly doubt 100 Monkeys will ever make it here either - it would just be too expensive for them and probably not profitable enough for them.

No Monkeys either?! :O
So...it all just sucks!! And I’m a miserable cow, feeling ill right now and jealous that other people can get to see him and I never will!!! And bang goes my hopes for the summer - there’s no point anymore!! Because the minute you start to hope - is when you finish up disappointed and upset and in tears!!

He's never gonna meet me *sob*
So…I give up!! I am just going to go into my hole and die…I shall try to do it quietly so as not to disturb anyone!
xC

No comments:
Post a Comment