A word of warning 2011, you suck as much as 2010 did and….I may just give up and I dunno - go hibernate or something. I guess at least no one close to me died, apart from my poor old rabbit. So, there’s a small consolation there.
Right, lets see how many things we can get…might be some pathetic points in here!!
1. Might be dumb, but the most exciting thing that happened to me all year was winning Jackson’s signed T-shirt in auction at the Eternal Twilight 4 convention. Yes, it cost me £300.…but the buzz, the grin on my face and the fact that I own the damn thing forever made me SO happy it was well worth it!! I just hope his used clothing is not as close to him as I’ll ever get!!

2. The Eternal Twilight 4 convention in October. Mostly because this time I wasn’t alone and got to spend it with my wonderful friend Roz, whom I don’t nearly get to spend enough time with. Damn you geography! We had fun, we had giggles…we met some lovely people and acted like idiots at times - but all in good fun and I had a great weekend that finally cheered me up after weeks of feeling miserable!!

3. Taking my nephew to London for a few days in the summer. That was hysterical!! He had me laughing the entire 4 days we were away…and I just loved seeing his reactions to everything, him never having been to a major city before. Took him to the London Dungeons, Madame Tussauds, the movies in 3D, shopping (and he loves shopping!) and all over the place….and we just had such a fun time!! Hopefully get to repeat that in 2011!


4. Going to spend a few days with my friend Roz at her house in the summer. Just getting chance to spend some time with my friend…possibly my only true friend besides my Mum that I have these days. It was so nice to spend some quality Twilight time together and talk about anything and everything and not have to control what I say or anything. I plan to see more of Roz in 2011 somehow!!

New Forest!
5. Eclipse being released!! Yay…finally my man got some decent screen time in a Twilight movie…and in my opinion stole every damn scene he was in!! I always knew he would! And we got Jasper on a horse....in uniform...being all tough and cocky and damn sexy - no wonder I was biting my hand the first time I saw the damn movie :p We totally need an Alice and Jasper movie - that would be epic!!

6. Meeting Jamie Cambpell Bower. I can’t put that the ET3 convention was a great moment of mine in 2010, because I spent much of that weekend being miserable and feeling so very much alone. But, meeting Jamie was lovely - such a sweet, funny, funny guy!! Loved him - in a totally platonic way!!

7. More of Jackson’s movies being released - The Last Airbender, Hurt, Dread and seeing him in other things. Just getting to see him in action…and yes people say I am biased, but…I think he’s an awesome actor full of talent!! Looking forward to more of his work in 2011!!

The Last Airbender

Dread

Hurt
8. ‘Speaking’ to Jackson via an online chat…sort of. Well, he answered my dumb question anyway!! And him promising that 100 Monkeys WILL come to the UK in 2011!! You break that promise Jackson and you break my heart, okay?!?! I NEED to see that boy!! Oh, and 100 Monkeys answering some of my questions in a magazine interview earlier in the year…and saying then they will come to the UK. Seems a bloody long time coming!!

And….that is about all I can come up with I think. I mean, it’s somewhat pathetic that mentions of movies being released and having a question answered online have to make up a top 8 anyways!! But, that was my year…and that is why it sucked! Dear 2011 - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do better - okay?!
Here are a few things I would like to happen in the next 12 months, just so we're clear! okay? cool!
1. I get to meet Jackson Rathbone somehow - I don't care if it's at a convention (though I don't wanna share him!) or if I meet him after/before/during a 100 Monkeys show, or he comes to the UK to film that movie and I can find out how to stalk him. But somehow I want to meet him!! And hug him!
2. 100 Monkeys finally get their behinds to the UK and I can go see a few shows and perv over Jackson's guitar playing and....perhaps Jerad too :p I need to see the boys live!!
3. I fall in love....with someone who loves me....
4. I fall pregnant...preferably with that someone who loves me who sticks around and allows me to use the names I've already picked!! And I want a girl...the baby that is, not the someone who loves me!!
5. I finally start to feel happy and confident within my job again....or I move on and find something/somewhere that I do feel happy and confident in.
6. My friends like me again...and actually want to spend time with me and ask me to meet them and actually do it!! Failing that, I just find some new bloody good friends....and keep Roz too!!
You listening universe?! That is my wish list for 2011...oh! and world peace!!
Thanks!
xC

No comments:
Post a Comment