Sunday, 18 April 2010

'Final' Eclipse trailer?! Erm....wtf Scummit?!

So, Scummit (you know, my best friends :p) have announced that the ‘final’ trailer for Eclipse will be aired next week during a special Oprah Winfrey show or something. I could get all pissy about the US fans getting it first again and stuff, but I can’t be arsed! We know how I feel about all that crap!!

But…what the hell do they mean ‘final’?! I mean…that one that has already been released doesn’t even feel like a trailer at all to me. It’s just a nothing! A few silly scenes of Edward, Jacob and Bella that we’ve all seen before - a nothing!! So, how can one more be ‘final’?!

I kinda hate the way Scummit are giving scraps of Eclipse stuff to the fans this time around - kinda like feeding crumbs to pigeons in the park. And most of the fans are so…what’s the word….stupid? They can’t see that because they lap up everything they give us, every tiny miniscule thing in anyway related to the damn saga, and praise the scums behinds off for it, that is what they are giving us this time around - scraps here and there!! Treating the fans like fools and knowing they can walk all over us because we’ll all see the bloody movie anyway!

Well, I ain’t falling for it - it annoys me!! We had SO much more for New Moon and I was SO much more excited to see it!! I am looking forward to Eclipse because I know what happens - I read the damn book (a few times!) but…aaargh…I wanna get excited about it and I find it so hard with the nothing trailer, the tiny useless screen caps that have been released (and majority are the trio - we had one…count them, one of Jasper (and he‘s in the background!)) and that’s about it!! Great…yeah, I’m thrilled guys!! You’re sooo wonderful - not!!

See, this feels like secrecy about the movie - we keep hearing stories of things not going so well with it. And that, with the lack of ‘treats’ from them scares the crap out of me! What are they doing with this movie? The one that is based upon my favourite book in the saga? You’d better not be screwing this one up…else I might very well cry and throw a tantrum!!

Anyways…if this is truly the ‘final’ trailer….then it had bloody well better be a good one!! And by a good one I mean it had bloody better include some decent Jasper scenes!!! I want Jasper on a horse, in his confederate uniform. I want Jasper bloody, being bitten and turning. I want Jasper teaching them all how to fight. I want Jasper meeting Alice for the first time and holding her hand! I want Jasper naked…oh erm…where did that come from?!

Seriously - we get nothing of Jasper in a new trailer and I will be pissed and Scummit will hear about it! I’m sick and tired of my boy being ignored!! I swear they’re doing it because they know he is the real talent there! They’re scared of him…scared they won’t sell their truck loads of Edward or Jacob merchandise if the fans come to their senses and realises Jackson is the one with the looks and the talent!!

Meet you back here in a week to whether or not I shall be burning Scummit effigies in disgusted horror!!

XC

P.S. What do you reckon they look like? Just so I plan these effigies to burn?! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment