Saturday, 10 April 2010

Yet more Jasper theories!

So, the ever changing hair of Jasper Hale in every damn Twilight movie bugs the crap out of me!! Yes...I know it's only hair and I'm stressing over something ridiculous and whatnot - but damn...it looks stupid!! The character is a feckin vampire, he isn't supposed to be able to change apearance, but it looks like he went to Alice's special salon before every damn movie and got a new 'do'. FYI Alice - leave his hair alone - you make him look an idiot!!

So, we had Twilight hair...which was Jackson's natural hair that they bleached. They also tried to straighten it once and make him look a dick - thank God that got vetoed!! But, the twilight hair was fine...well not so keen when they poofed it up too much, but esp in the baseball scene it looked good!!


Twilight Jasper

The Good...
Photobucket

And the not so good...
Photobucket
The outfit here doesn't help matters mind you!

And then we had New Moon Jasper...dear lord what were they thinking!?! Okay, I get that Jackson wouldn't want to dye his hair again - it must have wrecked his own hair and taken ages to grow out. But, for the love of all that's Twilight, why could they have not recreated a wig like the Twilight one? Why does the poor guy have to wear a dead animal on his head?! It is awful - he's supposed to be 20 (okay, like 150 or something, but physically 20) and he looks like some, I dunno...70's throwback or something - a perm that went wrong!! It's hideous!

New Moon Jasper...wrong...just, wrong...
Photobucket
Oh..and why does he look like he's going to the damn office when he's in school? What about fitting in?

And now we have Eclipse Jasper. I liked it at first...probably because I like longer hair on men anyways. But then I got a closer look and eeek!!! No!!! You made him look like a damn woman or something!! I love, love, love his normal long, dark, messy curls, but...long blonde - nope, does not suit him!! How the hell is he ever going to scare the newborns with that hair? Make them laugh to death?! Good Goddess!!!

Eclipse Jasper...wtf?!
Photobucket

So...why are these directors/hair stylists/costume designers whoever makes the decision on these things, why are they so intent on making my beloved Jasper look a complete dick? Why do they keep changing his hair? At this rate I shudder to think what we'll have by Breaking Dawn!!

I feel for Jackson, having to wear these god awful wigs! It's not fair...the boy is super talented and delivers a damn good performance, and all anyone can comment on is the poodle perm from hell!! Plus it hides his beautifulness. The idiotic wigs take away from his acting.

So...here is my theory! They make Jasper look an idiot so as he doesn't outshine Rob/Edward! Because - face it...if Jackson appeared in the movie as is, he'd totally beat Edward hands down, well...to me anyway!! And if they don't give him dumb hair, people would be looking at him too much and realising he is the better actor and the better looking and well, just should have been Edward!! So...that is my theory!! Rob Pattinson forces Jackson to wear dumb wigs cause he's jealous of him (and because Jackson can sing bloody better too :p)

There we go - problem solved!!

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment