Yep….it’s a major possibility or it could even be fact!!
You see, today I saw leaked clips - brief couple of minute clips, of the New Moon movie - the second in the Twilight saga. And I about flipped out - seriously!!
I sat here watching with baited breath, Goosebumps coursing up my spine, my heart almost in my mouth and just swooned over the entire thing!! Count one towards the possibility of being insane!
Yes, I laughed like an idiot at all the other idiots screaming when Jacob (aka Taylor Lautner) took off his t-shirt. And then again when Edward (aka Rpattz) unbuttoned his shirt in the Italy scene…it just amused me. But I swear to God, they do that in the movies and I will hit someone!!
Anyways…yeah, I’ve read the book a dozen times or more. And yet I sat here, heart pounding for Bella to get to Edward in time. I know she does, I know things work out fine…I know the story has the happily ever after we all dream for. And yet I sit here routing for them!! So, yep - count 2 of being insane!!
It all looks SO damn good though - just about as I imagined and I was SO pleased to see/hear some actual dialogue direct from the books in there (even if the scene wasn’t quite right) The whole thing of the ‘Ghostly’ Edward visions works really well…makes it that much more visual than Bella just hearing Edward’s voice - which is obviously better for a movie.
The scene in the Italian square is just about as I imagined…just about - esp the fountain scene. I did imagine the clock tower differently - but then I’m sure every single person who has ever read a book has imagined something differently from the next…that’s why the imagination is such a great tool!
It’s going to be a nightmare waiting until November 20th for this movie to come out. I swear by then I shall be an absolute nervous wreck. I have never ever been this anxious and excited for a movie to come out. It’s quite obsessive (and yes, that is count 3 for being insane!) though, compared with some fans I do know that I am actually quite normal.
I’ve already been thinking about when I can go see it….how I can sneak to the afternoon showings after work (when hopefully kids will still be in school and they won’t squeal at them!) and yet it’s all still 4 months away. Aargh….how will I ever cope?! By becoming more insane maybe….why not!!
xC
The Sparkly, Viral Elephant in the Room
-
[image: Diamond Elephant brooch by E. WOLFE]
The vampire elephant in the sunlight was shocking...
Greetings from Quarantineville, USA! Population: Most o...
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment