Saturday, 13 March 2010

I was about to dump you Scummit…

Yep…just when I was thinking we were through, that I was done playing your silly little games and jumping through your hoops for scraps…you go and release (or it get’s leaked!) this little beauty!



And…not only do I forgive you, but I realise I have a lot more bloody hoops to jump through before we’re done *sigh*

Though…I have a few points to make…because someone out there must be an idiot!

1. Vampires can NOT change appearance. My dear Jasper has had a different hairstyle in every damn movie! Now, I get that a vampire can cut it or brush it a different way…but it can‘t grow and once cut, it would stay like that - they are frozen in time as they appeared when they changed. So we started off in Twilight kinda shaggy and longish. For New Moon we go short and old looking…kind of a 70’s throwback (more commonly known in Twi fandom as the poodle perm from hell!) and now in Eclipse we’re all long and wavy. Regardless of the fact I think this is the best look (besides the colour it’s more Jackson’s current natural look) a vampire can not change…his hair should remain the same length, okay?!

2. Someone PLEASE read the damn books!! Jasper graduated from high school before New Moon. Only Alice and Edward remained in school with Bella. He’s supposed to pretend to be Rosalie’s twin - i.e. they’re the same age and if she’s not there, he shouldn’t be either. WHY is he still in school scenes? Not that I mind the extra screen time, seriously, but…it’s little things like that fans care about - get the facts right!!

3. Alice seriously needs to go shopping for her husband! The school scenes, is that the only shirt poor Jasper has?! The dark blue affair he was wearing in New Moon?! Is Alice slacking big style?! Because she would NOT let him wear that twice, let alone all the damn time!! Was all the clothes budget spent on black brooding t-shirt for Edward? Typical!!

And…I shall get back to you with anything else I notice….okay? We’re on a trial run here Scummit - do not screw things up or else we will be falling out again, alright?!

xC

*edit* Just realised after watching Twilight tonight (hey, it had been awhile, alright? And I still cry at the same damn bit!) but..I noticed that Jasper is wearing that damn dark blue shirt in the first movie too. WTF? Does he not get a clothing budget at all? Is Alice totally neglecting him? Do I need to go kidnap him from her (yes!)
And, also...after seeing more screencaps of the behind the scenes stuff, I'm now not so sure about Jasper's Eclipse hair do...I thought it was the best look at first, but erm...think I'm changing my mind now!! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment