But, anyways, here we go.
Remember a time when you could do no wrong? When I thought you were all my Gods and Goddess' rolled into one? When I worshipped you for picking up the Twilight saga after someone else (can't remember who!) sat on it for a couple of years and did nothing? Yeah...remember those days? Before you made money, before your treated much loved cast members (Rachelle) like pieces of crap and before you became money grabbing bitches and treated the fans like dirt, taking us for granted?! I know it seemd a long time ago now...but these days all you do is piss me off!
So, now
Because, once again….with the promo road trip for the DVD release of New Moon - Jackson is missing from the radar! Just as he was missing for much of the movie release last year - I barely saw any interviews with him about it (tiny little snippets thrown in during other interviews yes. Major promo TV show stuff - nada!) He’s never on the likes of the talk shows, Today Show, Tonight Show (whatever!) nothing. He gets missed from promo shots and even now with this so called ‘cast shout out’ thing for the New Moon DVD - he’s nowhere to be seen!!
Even with the god damn sneak peaks of the Eclipse movie - he’s about the only Cullen who doesn’t get to say anything about the movie (at least not in those couple of mins that got released/leaked online.)
WHY? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!
Because Team Jasper is becoming Team effing Frustration!! I adore the character, I lust after the actor and we’re getting left out in the dark here!! For fucks sake he’s not even scheduled for any of the official Twilight conventions in the US anymore…and that makes me think something is up….someone somewhere has issues with him. Yes, I’m paranoid and I jump to the worst conclusion, but I don’t understand!!
I know that he’s busy with his band right now and he has other projects on the go and he’s probably a very very busy little boy with a million and one other things I haven’t a clue about. But none of that is ever reported on the Twilight fansites much - he’s done about 40 odd shows already this year - I’ve only seen one mentioned! Thank God for 100 Monkeys, otherwise I would be convinced this man turned invisible between movies!! And that’s no excuse for him being missed on some of these video clips that were done during the shooting of the damn movies - he was there!!
He seriously slips under some radar somewhere…because whilst we have the pap pics of Kellan at the gas station, Ashley grocery shopping, Kristen at the airport etc etc etc…Jackson escapes it all. Perhaps he is magic and only appears to people on stage or on movie sets? Hmmm. Mind you, maybe escaping the pap pics is a good thing.
Even with the New Moon premiere it was hard to find any pictures or interview clips of him. They were out there, it took some digging and I eventually found them - but why were they not as prominent as any pictures or interviews with the rest of the cast? Is he not contracted the same as the rest of the cast in that promo is part of the deal? I would have thought so - Jasper is a big character in the books and movies.
Something stinks Scummit...and I think it’s you!!
I need me some goddamn Jacksper, alright? Give me him - NOW damnit!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment